Warwick Summer School 2021 at University of Warwick, UK | July 18, 2021 - August 7, 2021
If you are looking for an exciting summer opportunity, which combines academic enhancement with a fun social programme at a top UK university and the opportunity to gain transferable academic credit then apply to Warwick Summer School 2021, a three week Summer School delivered at main University of Warwick campus in the heart of England from July 18 - August 7, 2021. Warwick’s Summer School provides a unique combination of learning and debating with renowned academics and high-profile guest speakers, living alongside your peers on our beautiful Warwick campus and enjoying a fun and engaging social and cultural programme in the heart of England.
Participating students can choose from a range of introductory, intermediate and advanced courses in areas of Economics, Sciences, Social Sciences, Business and Humanities.
Prime details of the summer program are mentioned below. Brochure is also attached for your ready reference.
In case of any concern, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Warwick Summer School attract students from across the globe with different nationalities. All courses are taught by staff who are experts in their field and students in the past have successfully transferred 3 US credits or 7.5 ECTS upon completion of the programme. Students on the Warwick Summer School will be taught by academics from one of the UK’s leading universities whilst living on the beautiful world-class Warwick campus.
- 62 hours of teaching from world renowned academics
- Guest lecture programme with outstanding guest speakers
- A fun and engaging inclusive Social programme
- Complimentary two day/one night visit to London (travel, accommodation and attractions included)
- Optional trips and visits
- Sports activities
- Accommodation and catering (payable separately)
- Students must be aged 18+ and meet their chosen course prerequisites.
- Must have a good understanding of the English language
Applying to the Summer School couldn't be easier, students apply online and upload the required documents. They will hear back from management team quickly with an offer decision. Once an offer is made, students have the choice to pay in full or pay a 50% deposit and pay the balance by May 31, 2021 in order to secure their place. Students requiring VISAs will be sent VISA invitation letters by their team once payment has been made.
- 10% early booking discount (apply before April 30th)
- 20% tuition fee discount for group of 5 or more students
- Scholarship is also offered for group of 10 or more students
18 July – 7 August 2021
The courses for 2021 will include:
Economics and Business
- Behavioural Economics
- Game Theory and Competitive Strategy
- International Business and Finance
- Introduction to Economics
- Money and Banking
- Strategic Management
- English Language for Business
- International Development
- International Economic Law
- Leadership, Communication and Innovation
- Data Science: Foundations of Data Analytics
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Psychology
Warwick is offering a range of accommodation options to suit various budgets for the three week duration of the Summer School. All accommodation available is on the University of Warwick's lovely campus and no more than a short walk to teaching rooms and campus facilities. The accommodation and campus is also less than three miles away from Coventry Train station.
Social and Cultural Programme:
The fun social programme is a real highlight of the Summer School. The tuition fee includes: a BBQ on arrival, an elegant welcome dinner, a lively curry, karaoke and disco night, a film night, a 1920s theme night off campus at the beautiful Coombe Abbey, a choice of sports activities and a farewell graduation ceremony on the final day. In addition, optional day trips to Oxford and the Harry Potter Studios (which students can pay for separately) are also offered.
Find details here.