Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021 | Master's Degree at Utrecht University, Netherlands
Applications are open for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021. The program offers a number of outstanding prospective students the opportunity to pursue one-two years Master’s degree in various fields at Utrecht University, Netherlands. It is a partially funded programme that covers tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses.
Students who wish to avail Utrecht Excellence Scholarship are required to submit an application for a Master’s programme first and then apply for scholarship.
Apply online before January 31, 2021 (23:59 CET) at the following links:
For Master’s programme: https://www.uu.nl/masters/
For Scholarship: https://osiris.uu.nl/osiris_aanmeld_uuprd/Welkom.do
Details of the scholarship are mentioned below. In case of any query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of outstanding prospective students the opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree in various fields at Utrecht University. It is a partially funded masters scholarship that covers full tuition fee and provide grant for living costs.
Utrecht University is one of Europe’s leading research universities. It is recognized internationally for its high-quality, innovative approach to research and teaching. Every year, approximately 1,500 international students come to the university to take English-taught Masters programmes.
Utrecht University, Netherlands
Level of study:
1-2 years (depending on the degree programme)
To be eligible for an Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- Applicant must belong to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Must have completed secondary school and Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands
- Must have applied for Master’s programme at Utrecht University offering Utrecht Excellence Scholarship opportunity
- Must be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa/residence permit
- Tuition fees
- tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses
- Submit an application for a Master’s programme first
- After submitting an application for a Master’s programme, you can go to Osiris Online Application
- Log in with your Osiris username and password
- Click on the link 'New application'
- Answer the UES questions and upload the requested document(s)
- Submit your application
Please note that students starting their programme in February are not eligible for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships.
January 31, 2021 (23:59 CET)