National Competition and One Hour Training by UNAP X Toyota - Limited Seats in February
UNAP is partnering with Toyota Indus Motor Company to provide free one-hour training session with certification. The training revolves around the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the Japanese 5S Philosophy. No previous experience is required. This 5S training aims to make you more efficient, organized and sustainable. Students from all disciplines up to 30 years of age can participate. Trainings will be hosted over the weekends live and online via Zoom till March 2021. There are limited seats for every session and those who are selected for the session will be emailed session details. All participants will be awarded a highly coveted training certificate by UNAP and Toyota. Winners of the national contest will also receive trophies and cash prizes.
Interested students can register for free at: https://una.org.pk/japanese-5s-training/
Key details about training sessions are mentioned below. Feel free to email us for any queries.
Training competition - Overview:
Participants will attend a one hour training session. They will be required to play a game and give a short quiz based on their learning. They will also be asked to submit a before-after photo or a 10 Second before-after video to demonstrate their implementation of 5S in a unique way.
Participants must fit into the following age brackets:
- 12 – 16 years
- 16 – 24 years
- 24 – 30 years
- Training certificate for all participants for attending the session
- Cash prizes
- 1st prize - PKR 50,000
- 2nd prize - PKR 30000
- 3rd prize - PKR 20000
- Recognition in the newspapers
- Trophies will be awarded to the top 10 educational institutes who have the best submissions and participation
- Participate in a National Competition (details will be emailed after the session. Participants will have to take a photo or a 10second video that shows how they applied 5S in life).
- This training can be applied to your daily lives
- The training is designed as an interactive and fun session
- It will equip students to cope with stress and manage their time more effectively
- This is especially essential during these challenging times
Trainings will be hosted over the weekends live and online via Zoom till March 2021. There are limited seats for every session and those who are selected for the session will be emailed session details.
The details for February sessions are as follows:
|Date (Pick any one)||Feb 20, 2021 OR Feb 21, 2021|
|Timings||3 PM to 4 PM|
|Mode||Zoom - Online|
Visit the Social Media links below for further details and other interesting opportunities: