Global Masters Scholarships 2021-22 | One Year Master's Degree at University of Birmingham, UK
Applications are open for Global Masters Scholarship 2021-22. The programme offers a number of outstanding prospective students the opportunity to pursue one year Masters degree programme at University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. All taught Masters programmes are eligible for this scholarship, with the exception of programmes in the Birmingham Business School. The grant of the programme covers £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Students who wish to avail Global Masters Scholarship 2021-22 must have made an application to study Masters degree programme at the University of Birmingham and have received and accepted an offer of admission before submitting scholarship application.
Apply online for Global Masters Scholarship before June 30, 2021 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1)
Details of the scholarship are mentioned below. In case of any query please contact email@example.com
Global Masters Scholarship:
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfil their potential in learning and education. In keeping with this tradition University of Birmingham is proud to be launching the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to our Masters degrees during the 2021/22 academic year. Approximately 30 scholarships will be awarded with a value of up to £10,000 GBP. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
Level of study:
One year taught Masters degree programmes offered at the University (Except for programmes in the Birmingham Business School)
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
Must have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Must be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries
- Must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes
- Must start their studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus
- Must be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement.
- Must have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent
- All taught Masters programmes are eligible for this scholarship, with the exception of programmes in the Birmingham Business School
- Students applying for programmes in the Birmingham Business School are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- If you defer your programme, you will no longer be eligible for the scholarship award as it is only available for the 2021 academic year
- Students seeking to study on a course solely delivered as a ‘distance learning’ programme are not eligible for this scholarship
- £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
- Interested student must have made an application to study Masters degree programme at the University of Birmingham and have received and accepted an offer of admission before applying for Global Masters Scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and cannot be amended once submitted.
- Duplicate applications will not be considered, only first submission will be reviewed.
June 30, 2021 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1)
Masters degree programmes: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/search.aspx#CourseComplete_CollegesTab
Scholarship application form: Global Masters Scholarship Application Form | 2021/22 (office.com)