Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2021
Call for applications is open until January 8th 2021!
We are pleased to announce the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program, which was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their Masters and PhD programs. It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master's level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
The Eiffel grant does not cover tuition fee. Recipients of the grants from the French government are exempted from paying the application and registration fees charged by public institutions
Please find the details of the scholarship below.
In case of any query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eiffel Program:
The Eiffel grant program is financed and managed by France's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development (MAEDI).Designed to help French higher education institutions attract the best possible applicants in the face of stiff international competition, the program promotes excellence through pre-selection of top international applicants by the institutions and final selection of winners by an expert panel-a double assurance of quality.
French Universities and Academic Institutions
Scholarship programs and coverage:
Eiffel Master's Program
Eiffel Doctoral Program
Field of Study
- 10 months maximum for joint supervision of dissertation 10 (usually the second year of the doctoral program)
- For candidates in law: the grant is spread over a
maximum of 3 academic years. The 10 months of the grant may be divided
into 2 or 3 period in France, each lasting 3-4 months
Scholarship programs and coverage:
The program is designed for foreign nationals. Candidates who hold French citizenship, even if they are also a citizen of another country, are not eligible.
- Age limit:
- Master: No more than 25 years of age on the date the selection committee meets.
- Doctorate: No more than 30 years of age on the date the selection committee meets. Submission of applications
- Language skills:
- Candidate's language skills must meet the requirements of the relevant course of study
- Applications are put forward by the French host institutions, which agree to enroll the grantees in the program for which they are selected.
- Applicants nominated by more than one institution will be immediately rejected.
- Students studying outside France at the time of application have priority over those already residing in France.
Campaign Timeline 2021:
- Opening of the call for applications: week of September 28, 2020
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 8th 2021.
- Publication of results: week of March 22, 2021
- The applicant's record of excellence
- The institution's international policy
- The aid partnership policy of MAEDI
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please contact usin order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
Students cannot apply directly for the Eiffel Scholarship. Applications must be made through a higher education institution.For your application to be successful, it is essential that you respect the deadlines.
Only French higher education institutions can preselect candidates and send an online application on their behalf on the Campus France website.
- You may contact the International Relations department of the university/school through their website, by email or phone, to know the deadline for the submission of applications.
- You may contact the French embassy or Campus France office of your home country.
You have to choose by yourself the French institution according to your project of study. Any French higher education institution can apply.
- Your French university/school has decided to support your application to the Eiffel scholarship
- They will send you the application form and help you fill it out.
- Finally, they will send the application on your behalf.
Applications submitted directly by students or by foreign educational institutions will be rejected.
Campus France - Program Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles