EdTour - Virtual Edition (Fall 2022) for Master’s and PhD programs
Thinking about pursuing your Master’s or PhD? Do you know which universities you are applying to? Still exploring your options? Thinking of applying to multiple countries? Exploring assistantships & other funding opportunities for your grad degree?
If your answer is yes, then join us for The EdTour - Virtual Edition, (Fall 2022) on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, from 7:00 PM PKT onwards which is an exclusive graduate only event for you to explore your options for your Master’s and PhD plans.
Why the EdTour?
- Universities from the U.S. & Turkey exclusively working with Master’s & PhD students. Get a chance to learn more about assistantships, funding opportunities and university programs based on your research field and preference.
- Specific Graduate Admissions officers, of the participating institutions, are available to discuss your future options with you in their private virtual rooms instead of one large university presentation/session.
- As always, the EdTour is free for the students to attend.
- Well known institutions to cost-effective institutions are available for you to meet and discuss your options.
Some of the participating institutions are:
- University of Houston Victoria
- University of South Dakota
- DePauw University
- Pace University
- Siena College
- University of Kansas
- DePaul University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical
- Western Kentucky University
- University of Northern Iowa
- New York Institute of Technology
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- University of Delaware
- Merrimack College
- Iowa State University
- NYU tandon Engineering
- Quinnipiac University
- Slippery Rock University
- George Washington University
Register today: https://edprograms.org/studentapplication/