Clarendon Scholarships 2021-22 - Masters and PhD programs at University of Oxford
We are pleased to announce Clarendon Scholarships 2021-22 at University of Oxford for Masters and PhD programs in United Kingdom. Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master's courses are eligible. You will be automatically considered for Clarendon Fund scholarship, if you fulfil the eligibility criteria and submit your graduate application by the January deadline.
You must apply by the deadline for your course in order to be considered.
Please find the key details of the scholarship listed below for your reference.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we will be happy to facilitate in case of any further concern.
The Clarendon Fund is a fully funded scholarship program for Masters and PhD at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom. It offers around 140 new scholarships every year. This platform provides a collection of community experiences, workshops, meetings with leaders, domestic and global study trips, and personal development opportunities. Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at graduate level at the University of Oxford. It offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability. You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
University of Oxford in United Kingdom
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees and living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs.
- Scholars on a part-time course will receive a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs.
Candidates considered under this scholarship must:
- have at least a first class honours degree or its equivalent (GPA score of at least 3.7, if marked out of 4)
- apply to enroll in a full-time or Part-time graduate program at Oxford University
- meet English language requirement
- meet the minimum two years' work experience requirement (visit the course page for further details)
As a guideline, applications are assessed against the following criteria:
1. Outstanding academic record
- Having an excellent academic record
- Evidence of previous university prizes or awards
- Information on overall position within cohort
2. Future potential and aptitude
- Evidence of aptitude for research
- Contribution to the field of study
3. Student motivation
- Evaluation of the personal statement & referees' reports
- Applicants will be automatically considered, hence there is no need for a separate scholarship application.
- Applications must be submitted by Friday, January 08, 2021.
Friday, January 8, 2021