Chancellor's International Scholarship 2021-22 | PhD at the University of Warwick, United Kingdom
We are pleased to announce Chancellor's International Scholarships 2021-22 for PhD programme at University of Warwick, United Kingdom.
Chancellor's International Scholarship is designed to award Pakistani citizens the opportunity to study for a PhD degree at University of Warwick, UK. It covers full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010), a maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285) and a Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000.
Apply here before January 21, 2021 at 23:59pm (GMT)
Interested students can apply for PhD programme in their desired discipline at University of Warwick and then apply for Chancellor's International Scholarship. All applicants should ensure they read the Guidance notes before submitting an application for scholarship.
Prime details of the scholarship are given below for the quick reference.
Prime details of the scholarship are given below for the quick firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to facilitate in case of any further concern.
The Chancellor's International Scholarships for PhD programme are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all International students in any discipline offered at Warwick. University of Warwick is home to over 9,500 students from 147 countries. They offer a range of study options, including opportunities abroad. They have 3,000 research students and the University provides various opportunities for applicants to feel a part of this broad community.
University of Warwick, United Kingdom
Level of study:
PhD programme in any discipline offered at Warwick
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
Note: Length of funding will be 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only
- Applicants must either be assessed as 'overseas' or 'EU' for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year
- Apply for PhD programme in your desired discipline at Warwick, UK via the Universal Admissions application system
- Once your log-in has been generated for the study application, you will then be able to use this for scholarship applications
- Read the 'PGR Ranking Criteria' before applying
- Start your scholarship application
- Submit your application by 23:59pm (GMT) on January 21, 2021
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by January 21, 2021.
- Application checked by Doctoral College and sent to your department for nomination
- A group of Faculty Assessors review applications and make final decision on awards
- Doctoral College issue outcome to applicants through Scholarship Application Portal
January 21, 2021 (23:59 GMT)
Deadline for submission of references and transcripts
January 21, 2021 (23:59 GMT)
Assessment of Applications
January 21, 2020- March 08, 2021
Applicants notified of resultss
By March 19, 2021